Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Belated Weekend Update

Saturday was Chad's work picnic. The kids always have a great time at the picnic. Of course, I just love Bingo...so we stayed at the Bingo pavillion for a long time. I did win $20 though!
Cana played this game and won the biggest prize he had given out that day by getting the ball in the gold hole
And here's the prize...I think she was a little embarrassed about all the fuss being made about her winning the pig...

Colton in his natural element...

Sunday night we had a group meeting at Mr. Ross and Nanny's house and the kids just loved playing over there. She had them in the recliner and Colton fell asleep and then Cana cried because she wanted to spend the night!

1 comment:

Gretta said...

Cana looks thrilled with that pig! (haha) Don't you love when they cry over grandparents? Abbey always cries when they bring her back home and we feel like the world's worst parents because she is bawling that she has to come home! LOL