Monday, May 3, 2010
Potty Humor
We had a little incident at church yesterday with Colton. This is not his first incident at church! We were listening to Mr. Ross during the service and Colton told Chad that he needed to potty. He assured Chad that he just had to do #1. So Chad decides to let him go all by himself for the first time. One of the bathrooms is located in the auditorium and, of course, he decides to use that one. He goes in and we hear the potty lid SLAM up. We wait. Then we hear it SLAM down. So we think he should be coming out soon. But...no Colton. We wait a little bit longer...still no Colton. He had a belt on so we are figuring that he was messing with his belt. And then it hit me! He must have decided he had to poop too! It hit me like a ton of bricks because, I knew what would happen next. I told Chad and he hurridly got up, but when Chad was rounding the pews and right in front of everyone we heard Colton LOUD and CLEAR say "I"M DOOONE!" You see, Colton still needs help in the wiping department so he was letting anyone and everyone know that he had completed his mission and was needing assistance. I got so tickled and looked around and saw several smiles and laughter. Ms. Marinel told me to hug Colton for her because he just made her day! Cana was laughing uncontrollably and bless her heart, she was trying to stop and think about other things, but every so often she would just burst out laughing again. So would I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment