Saturday, March 5, 2011

Disney Musical

Last night was Cana's school musical.  The program had a Disney theme.  Her class sang the Mickey Mouse Club song and It's a Small World.  They had to dress up as children from other countries.  Cana was from Japan.  Her friend, Hannah, was from Japan also and they had matching dresses. 

I am still trying to work with my new camera.  Of course, it didn't help that I was all the way in the back of the gym taking pictures.  But I cropped these...they are still much better than my other camera!















I also took video...that also has contributed to not so great pictures.  Next time I will just take a separate video camera.  Although, the video did turn out great on my camera...just not so great when I watch it on my computer...very choppy.  Maybe I can figure that out too before the next production. 

No comments: