Cana had her first spend the night party at Abigail's house Friday night. We never thought she would actually spend the whole night there. She has only spent the night at grandparents' houses. When I was little, I hardly ever spend the night somewhere other than home. I would always start missing my home and my family and call my parents to come get me. Chad was the same way. So we just knew we were going to have to make a midnight trip across town! But we never did! She did great and had a blast! They even said she was one of the last ones to go to sleep. I think Cana thinks she will miss something if she goes to sleep, so she stays awake until the last possible minute! I am so proud that she stayed! The pictures are a little out of order but they got to paint, play Twister, play with make-up and polish, and play Just Dance on the Wii.






No comments:
Post a Comment