Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had a great Halloween this year!  The festivities began Sunday evening at a Trunk or Treat with our church family.  Chad and I had so much fun dressing up as Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from "19 Kids and Counting".  The kids and I love the show and it is a really good show for the kids to watch.  I absolutely love the way Michelle handles daily stresses and parenting situations.  Chad and I both feel that they are great examples for a marriage and for parenting.  It was fun to dress up as them!  Cana went as Taylor Swift...which everyone thought was Hannah Montana.  But she was okay with it.  She would just correct them if they said anything.  Colton went as Mario...along with about a bazillion other little boys!




At the Trunk or Treat with Lacy...

They wanted us to pose with all of our kids!



Colton and sweet Vivian

On Halloween, it was off to Mimi's first...


Then to Grandmama Louise's...



Then to Hartselle to Trick or Treat.  We partied with some of my sister's neighbors and then went out for candy. 















Happy Halloween!

No comments: