Monday, January 9, 2012

Miscellaneous

These are a few pics taken with my iPhone.  Most of them are around Christmas time and I just got around to loading them.  But I absolutely LOVE my iPhone!!
Here is our tree with a little tweaking from Instagram....

Making sugar cookies for Santa with the kids!


Before going to Papaw Fischer's on Christmas Eve, we went by my Grandparents house.  My Papaw Lovett isn't feeling very well these days so we didn't have a big get-together.  He and Chad enjoyed talking about deer hunting/cleaning and we exchanged gifts.  My brother took this pic of us.  We are all kind of sunk down in the couch for some reason!  :-)


My Papaw Fischer eating a piece of his jam cake that my Mom makes for him every year for his birthday.  My Mom is also wearing the sweatshirt that my Aunt Diana wore every Christmas.  My cousins gave it to my Mom after my aunt passed and my Mom wears it every Christmas Eve.

We got a new game!  It is called Headbands.  Cana got it for her birthday and they LOVE to play it.  I get so frustrated though.  Chad and I are so competitive that I try and make sure he can't guess his.  But the kids always cannot keep from telling too much information.  One time Chad was a duck.  After asking a few questions he knew he was a bird, but didn't know what type.  Chad asked, "Can I fly?' to Colton and instead of just saying "Yes" -Colton said "Well, you could fly over a pond!"  Immediately Chad knew it.  So we brought it over to Mimi and Grandaa's for them to join in the fun!

This was a picture from the get-together for Grandmama Louise's Christmas...

Another pic with Instagram....


No comments: