We made several trips to Dreamland with Mimi and Grandaa for Cana to get her rib fix.
Colton had his Cardinals swim party. They had so much fun and I got to hold a baby the whole time. Bliss for me!
Cana had cheer camp and loved it!
While Cana was at cheer camp, Colton and I would walk/run the track. He was so sweet. He wanted to hold my hand the whole time. Several times I thought about needing to speed up and let go of his hand to do so. But I decided that I would much rather walk slower and hold his hand. I know the time is coming when he won't let me anymore. But right now, if we are walking beside each other he always reaches up and grabs my hand...and I love it!
Kristi lets the church kids come swim at her house during the week....Yay!
Thursday night, the girls had a cheer camp performance and did GREAT!!
Cana being cute!
The kids had been begging for an iPad. We told them that if they wanted one they would have to pay for it. The began rolling their change and when we cashed it in at the bank they had a little over $350.00!! Colton had some birthday money left over so he bought the rest of the iPad. They were so excited! They love the iPad!
No comments:
Post a Comment