Thursday, April 24h, was take your child to work day. Cana came with me and we had a great day. She even taught a reading group while I tested for progress reports.
Softball season has started! April 5th was opening day! Cana is on The Storm and is pitching....she is doing GREAT! Colton is on the Indians. He plays 2nd base and they have a good little team! I don't get to take as many pictures because I keep the book for them.
Easter Pictures
We went to the Auburn A Day game this year. Cana and Colton loved the Tiger Walk. They really loved getting to high five Aubie, Gus, and Nick!
Church Egg Hunt
Chickfila 5K run with my friend Tessa...
Storybook character dress-up day. I was Pinkalicious and Tessa was Katniss from The Hunger Games.
We also got to go see Alabama softball play against LSU. Cana loved it and even got a foul ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment