We had our Financial Peace graduation last Friday night at the Bauer's house. We had been meeting on Thursday's for 13 weeks. We all became closer during this process. Chad facilitated the class and I thought he did a great job. Of course, I had some things to add too (me and my big mouth)! I think this group will do well and make good financial decisions! I look forward to the next one that we are involved with.

Watching Dave...

Handing out Who's Who certificates...



Our little "gift"...In one of the videos, Dave talks about a cheetah (debt) chasing a gazelle (us) and that we are to have gazelle-like intensity to run from the cheetah's (the thought comes from Proverbs 6:5 - "Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter)...so this was a little reminder.
1 comment:
That is so great that you all did this. And who is that good-lookin PAPA getting an award???
Post a Comment