Monday night, some of the girls went to Pottery By You to paint pottery. I
attempted to paint salt and pepper shakers....ummmm didn't go so well. I should have just painted them both one color. I ended up with a green salt shaker and a purple pepper shaker with BIG polka dots that just make them look silly. The woman assured me that I would be impressed when I got them back in two weeks. Unless she does some heavy doctoring to them...I just can't believe that! We had a great time though. It ended with all of us huddled around the t.v. after the store closed watching the finale of The Batchelorette (which she made the wrong choice, by the way). Here we are in the beginning stages of painting....when I was still happy with the work I was doing on my salt and pepper shakers (beside Becky)...

... and here we are hard at work.
3 comments:
Your salt and pepper shakers were great! At least you didn't end up with a frog so green that it's gonna double as a night light!
I wish I could have went...I'm disappointed.
I know ya'll had fun. A bunch of us from church did that in Ft. Wayne and it was a lot of fun. I did a plate. It is so much fun to see what everyone does.
Joan
Post a Comment