This picture was taken at Grandma Ozell's house ( the one who cooks for all of us on Sundays).
This was at Grandmama Louise's house. We went over there the Sunday after Granddaddy passed away to see her and Cana and Colton were playing under the table with Amy.
At Grandmama Louise's house with Grandaa pulling the wagon...
Aunt Linda telling the kids stories. She was doing the "Bumblebee Song" here. The kids LOVE to hear her tell stories like "Fat Man" and "I Want My Big Toe." Colton is participating in his favorite pastime of picking his nose...
The girls at Logan's...
1 comment:
I am so sorry about Grandaddy Raz. I know that it is hard when I family member dies. I want you to know that you are all in my prayers and everyday thoughts. I love you and thank God for putting such good influences in my life. Take care and thank you both for just being you.
Love Amanda (aka..mimi)
Post a Comment