Monday, August 4, 2008
Finished...
...or at least for the summer semester. I turned in my last three assignments this weekend and completed the summer semester...finally. I have been so busy with two classes and working on internship hours. I have about 30 more hours at the public library and 100 hours left to work in the public school system. My mom said she can help me out getting hours after she takes a little break after graduating from nursing school (YEA!!) on Thursday. I am so proud of her!! More to come on that later. I only have three classes left and we are on an 8 week course schedule. So, not too much longer. I am just so relieved to be finished with the hectic summer. I only have about 2 weeks until my next class starts (only 1), but I am glad for the break. For a perfect ending to the hectic summer, later this month we plan on going to Baton Rouge to see Amy and then head over to the beach to meet my family for the traditional "LoveButt" vacation (inside joke). I also wanted to thank Mrs. Vining (Mimi) and also Grandaa for keeping the kids this summer so I could work on hours. They are always there to help out and I appreciate them so much. I have such wonderful in-laws! This post is very random, isn't it? Anyway, I am glad to be finished for a little bit and for the opportunity to relax for a while...outside with a good book...instead of inside, staring blankly at the computer screen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations- to you and your mom! You've both worked very hard!!
Post a Comment