My Mama graduated from nursing school last night. We went to her pinning ceremony and the candlelighting. As you can see, she was all smiles. I know it is a huge relief to finish and it is such a great accomplishment. She has always thought about being a nurse. She put herself on the backburner for a while so we could get through school. I am so proud of all that she has done. She has made excellent grades and is such an inspiration to so many people. Congratulations and I love you, Mama!
Janet Lovett, RN

Lighting her candle...(front row)

Mama and her kiddos

Daddy is so proud!

My Mom's Dad (Papaw Fischer)
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!to your Mom...That is great...Brought back memories of Sabrina when she got her Nurses degree. I know you are proud of her and I am too. That is a great accomplishment.
Congratulations Lori's Mom!! Welcome to the world of nursing- we're lucky to have you join the ranks! Hope you love it and find it as rewarding as I do!
Oh Lori!!!!!!!How you did make me cry!!! That song....I can't remember ever hearing it, and it is so very touching. I love you so very much. Thank you for all your prayers and for all your understanding during the last couple of years. Momma
Post a Comment