Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday night Chad and I had a date night. The Vining's kept the kids for us and we went out to eat and then to go see Mamma Mia! We had a great time even though a pile of teenage girls decided they would grace us by sitting directly behind us and talking very loudly about a boy named Chase. I know I am officially old when I had to fight the urge to turn and ask them to be quiet. I wanted to tell them that their parents had probably paid good money for them to be sitting here talking through the movie and bothering everyone around them. They managed to get up twice and walk out...all ten of them together...which caused everyone to have to look over them each time they entered and exited. Then after a grand total of 30 minutes sitting in one place, they decided they would leave a final time and take their gossip outside. So I thoroughly enjoyed the first and last parts of the movie! Chad had some other tricks up his sleeve and we had a great time being able to spend quality time together. Then on Saturday we threw a graduation party for my Mama at my sister's house. Several people came to celebrate and we had a great time. I know Mama had a good time too! We are so proud of her!

Everyone waiting for the special guest...
the special guest arrives...
the special guest is surprised...somewhat =)
Mama and "Neisy Reiszy" and Jim...they were our neighbors when I was little and she kept me a lot... Me and my twin...my cousin Carrie's oldest daughter Megan...In several other pictures that have been made we really seem to resemble each other.

No comments: