Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Disney Day One

We arrived at Disney World Sunday evening. This is their reaction to seeing the Disney World sign...
We stayed at the All-Star Sports Resort. The kids loved seeing all the larger-than-life sports stuff...

Cana modeling in front of the X...

They picked out these ears the first night...

On Monday, we went to Hollywood Studios. It was a slow start because a lot of the things there were shows that started at different times and we had reservations for lunch. So we basically wandered around before lunch.
The kids in front of a backdrop...
Lunch at Hollywood and Vine with Little Einsteins and Jo Jo's Circus...



The Toy Story Ride...
The Army Men from Toy Story...
Chad and I really enjoyed this stunt show...really neat!
Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground...
Sliding down a roll of film...
Beauty and the Beast...LOVED it! I think I missed my calling to be one of these stage performers!
Handy Manny!
Video from Playhouse Disney Live! Cana & Colton dancing...

No comments: