Meeting Buzz Lightyear...
Astro Orbiter...Cana wouldn't ride it again because it went to fast at the end of the ride...Colton loved it!
Transit ride...Cana wanted to take a picture...
Cana driving the race cars with Chad...they gave the kids a driver's license and Cana talked about it all day. This was one of her favorites. Behind them in this picture is Colton jerking me around the track. That was such a rough ride with him at the wheel!
Teacups...Another one of their favorites!
In line at the Winnie-the-Pooh ride...I told Cana she would get stuck if she kept going through the bars. Well, she did...and being the good mother I am...I took a picture first so I could document that she did indeed get stuck after I told her she would! She got out fine all by herself, but she did have a little panicked look on her face.
Winnie-the-Pooh ride...
Minnie's house...
The kids in front of Minnie's "Palm" tree...
Meeting Mickey and Minnie...for the first time...
Cana and Colton's first roller coaster...The Barnstormer...Cana hated it!
Colton LOVED it and kept his hands up the whole time!











No comments:
Post a Comment