Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Festivities

Friday night was Date Night for Chad and me. YEA!! The kids stayed the night with Mimi and Grandaa. Chad and I went to Carrabbas (YUM!) and then went to see Couples Retreat. Funny movie! We had to take a pre-date picture... Saturday we got the kids ready for Halloween at Mimi's house and took some pictures...The Princess and the Frog...



Then off to Aunt Mot's house...
And Grandmother Louise's....
Then we went to Hartselle for trick-or-treating...this is what they looked like on the way...

Arriving at Nana's...
Trick-or-treating with Poppie...
Trick or Treating at JuJu's house...Love Uncle Rich's expression!
Friday night we had planned a Halloween party at the Cook's house...but we had to cancel because of the rain. So we decided to do a Trunk-or-Treat after church Sunday night. We tried to get all of the kids together for a picture...however, we had some escapees and I couldn't get everyone in the picture.
Pictures of Trunk-or-Treating...







The kids had such a good time...and I think the adults did too!

No comments: