Friday, February 5, 2010

Circus Time!

We gave the kids a choice of either going to the circus or to the rodeo and surprisingly they chose the circus. So last night we went to the circus and they really enjoyed it!
Cana and the hat that came with the $12 cotton candy...Dave Ramsey Jr. about flipped!
This was Colton's expression throughout the show. He really seemed into it!

Tiger Tamer...

Body Benders...
Tight-rope Walkers...
Motorcycles...I really liked this part...
Colton in the expensive cotton candy hat... :-)
Then came the snow cone...
The trapeze...I think I would like to try this....
Elephants...
This was amazing...I don't know how in the world a guy can be shot up and then land on the shoulders of 3-4 people. I was impressed!
These people ended up coming almost right over our heads....
Trampolines....

2 comments:

Gretta said...

looks great! Last year when we went, the tightrope man fell off his rope three times (thankfully he caught himself with a hand everytime) but I about had a heart attack. The kids loved it though! The circus is still fun for even us 'big kids' isn't it? Glad you got to go & enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Your dad got the biggest laugh about the Dave Ramsey comment. Boy, have I ever been there and done that!!! Still waiting on the dance video!!!