I was cutting the yard the other day ( I love cutting the yard...it's like therapy for me) and Chad took this picture of Colton "cutting" a trail behind me. He just gets on there and sings....which is what you see here.
Two weeks ago, we went on our usual girl's trip to the Bloomin' Festival in Cullman. One of our favorite parts is the funnel cake...which Cana has now grown to love. The boys were gone to Auburn's A-day game. I wish I would have given Chad the camera. They slept in the car so they could both have the feeling of "camping out." I was a little nervous about this but he called and told me that they were in among the campers and they had left some of the buildings open for bathroom breaks...so I felt better about it. Chad got some really good pictures on his cell phone of Colton playing on the field and meeting Aubie. However, I had our camera and I snapped this lovely picture of Cana pigging out on the funnel cake...




No comments:
Post a Comment