Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday Fun

Monday was Chaddy's birthday and it was a great day!  After he got off work he opened presents and then we went to Oh Bryan's to eat. 
The kids (and Chad) loved playing putt-putt at Oh Bryan's.  I also had to get this picture of his new duds that I got him for his birthday.  He never buys new clothes for himself so I got him some for his birthday.  He looked really good in it so I had to take a picture! ;-)
Then it was back home for his oatmeal birthday cake...




On Tuesday, I took the kids to storytime.  My mom surprised the kids by meeting us there.  Then she spent the day with us.  We went to Sweet Peppers to eat and then to see Toy Story 3...which, by the way, is really good!


When Chad got home from work I got to open presents.  Chad took a picture of the "cross in a circle" necklace that he gave me, but it didn't upload...so no picture.  But he also bought me a bracelet and dress...and some spending money!

That night, our church had reserved the Kiddie Carnival.  The kids had such a good time playing together!
Addie and Jenna on the swings...
Ms. Marinel helping out...
Jackson on the cars...
Cana, Whitney, and Macy on the Ferris Wheel...
Colton's Turn...
Cana and Macy
Becky, Ashley, Me, Jessica (and Brayden)
Then I was surprised because Chad had bought me a birthday cake and everyone gathered together and sang Happy Birthday to me.  It was really special!
I had a great birthday filled with many good memories and I am so thankful to my sweet hubby, family, and friends for making it so special for me!

No comments: