We had a great Father's Day weekend! Chad went to Baton Rouge with his Dad to help Amy move into her new house. Amy has always come here to help us so Chad wanted to help her out too. We ended up going to Hartselle. I was planning on just staying Friday night, but then my Dad said that he was planning on going to church with Papaw Fischer on Sunday. I really wanted to go to church with Papaw in Mt. Hope so we stayed another night. My Mom had to work all weekend at the hospital, so Poppie was a trooper! On Friday night we celebrated Poppie's Father's day at Julie's. The kids swam all night. Here is Cana explaining to Poppie why the picture she drew of him has no hair...and a skirt!

Daddy and the kiddos...

On Saturday, we spent the afternoon at Julie's pool again...

When we got back from swimming, Poppie was mowing the yard and Cana wanted to help out...Then I had a turn finishing it up...I have never push-mowed the yard, so I thought I'd give it a try...no pictures though!

On Sunday we went to church in Mt. Hope with my Papaw Fischer. I had a good time seeing him again and talking with him after church. Then we went to my aunt's house in Moulton to see my Dad's parents.
My Dad with Papaw Lovett...

Chad got in around 6:30 at my parent's house and mom had come in from work so we stayed until about 8:30 talking and then drove back home. When we got back the kids couldn't wait to give Chad his present.

I made him a shadow box with his marathon certificate, medal, and pictures of him during the race and afterwards...

Happy Father's Day to Daddy, Grandaa, and Chad! Chad is such a great Daddy to our kids and we miss him when he isn't here! We are glad you are back!
No comments:
Post a Comment