Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine festivities began on Wednesday at Colton's storytime party.  So many kids showed up for the party that a lot of the moms didn't have enough valentines to pass out to everyone!


On Friday we went to Hartselle to visit Mama and Daddy.  Mom and I sewed some that night and then we came back home on Saturday.  Chad and I took the kids to ABS for some basketball games and afterwards we played a "Which Way Do We Go?" game.  As soon as we pulled out of the parking lot they got to alternate choosing when to turn down a street and which way to turn.  We ended up in Tennessee.  There was a lot of beautiful land up there. The kids seem to have enjoyed it and Chad and I did too.  Since we came through Ardmore we stopped at El Omeca and had a delicious supper.

My job for the kindergarten party was to assemble the goodie bags.  Mylie tried so hard to help me and ended up in the middle of them.

On Monday, Cana's class had their Valentine party.  I subbed for 1st grade that day, but some of the 1st grade moms made it possible for me to be present at the Kindergarten party.



















I left the kids with Mimi at school because Chad was taking me out to eat when he got home from work.  Of course, we went to Carrabbas...because we absolutely LOVE it!  Now for the mushy part....since we were minus the kids....Chad and I got to talk a lot while we were waiting and really enjoyed just being together.  I am so thankful for my husband, whom I love more than words can say.  God has blessed me tremendously with 3 very special valentines!

No comments: