Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yuck!!

That about sums up how I have felt the last few days.  I have had the flu and have felt awful!  Friday night I started running a fever and it was all downhill from there.  The bad thing is that Chad's sister, Amy, was home to celebrate her birthday and I missed seeing her all weekend!  The kids were pretty much out of the house all weekend so at least I could suffer alone!  Sunday night, Cana started running a fever.  So I took the kids to their doctor and he said since I had the flu he will treat them with Tamiflu.  Colton has no signs of feeling bad.  Cana is running a low fever but doesn't act sick and is playing...as I type.  Right now I am just weak.  Chad is currently lying facedown in the bed...so he is now showing signs.  Dr. Billy had prescribed him some Tamiflu also...so maybe his won't last long.  Hopefully, we will be on the mend soon!

2 comments:

Gretta said...

Praying you all get well soon & that the medicine helps the kids not get it.

the mcelyea's said...

girl...i feel your pain! i had it too. didn't blog about it...just wanted to FORGET it! it was AWFUL! thank God nobody else here got it.