On Sunday, we went to my Aunt Connie's house to celebrate my Mamaw Lovett's 77th birthday which is April 4th. There was a little mix up on her actual age so the cake said 76...
Ah...that's better, now the cake is correct!
Sunday night, was Grandaa's birthday. We ate at Logan's after church for him to receive his big Logan's Yee Haw!
Afterwards, we celebrated at Mimi's with cake and ice cream.
Monday, Cana got out early from school because of bad weather. Sure enough, it was bad where we live. I was worried about the trampoline so I tried to anchor it down with weights. I had no clue how to get the net off and Chad was out of town (more on that later). I looked out the window during the storm and the trampoline was gone. The weights I put on it were all the way across the yard. We couldn't find the trampoline anywhere! We finally found it down the road at a neighbor's house. It had went across our yard, over a fence, through the pasture, over a fence, over the road, through another pasture and landed in a crumpled heap at the neighbor's doorstep. This is the trampoline afterwards....keep in mind we have only had it put together for approximately 1 month...
Thursday night, we had another ball game and this time we won! The boys played really well and Colton got to cross home plate for the first time in a game!
No comments:
Post a Comment