Monday, May 30, 2011

Cana's First Lost Tooth

Saturday night, around 8:00, Cana's bottom-middle-right tooth was super loose.  It had been loose for a while but it was hanging in there pretty strong.  Thursday and Friday, Mimi and Grandaa took her on an overnight trip to Tuscaloosa to watch the Alabama girls play softball.  When they were eating at Dreamland she took a bite of a rib and made it really loose.  By the time she got home it was barely hanging in but the roots must have been deep because it still wouldn't come out.  So Saturday night, I was determined to get that tooth out.  So I used the ole technique my parents used...with a washrag.  I grapped and just pulled really hard and out it came.  She only cried for a second because she really wanted to lose it...it was bothering her with it still being in her mouth.  So afterwards she was really excited and put the tooth in the special Tooth Fairy pillow that her Nana made for her.



No comments: