Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving and....Buddy's Back!!

I didn't get many pictures from Thanksgiving.  We were so busy.  We ate with Mimi and Grandaa and then went straight to Moulton to my aunt's house and to see my grandparents.  They were taking family pictures so I got Wesley to get one with my camera.

Then it was off to Mt. Hope to see Papaw Fischer.  The excitement of the night was playing Catch Phrase.  We laughed so hard!  I will never think of the word "transportation" in the same way again.

When we got home, Buddy had returned!  The kids were so excited.  The first morning he was caught in the handle of a pot.

Friday, we put up the tree while Chad was deer hunting.  He got a doe and cleaned it and now has some deer meat to eat.  And this is what Mylie has been doing ever since we put the tree up....She will climb to about the middle of the tree and stick her head out.  She has done this since she was a tiny kitten so I snapped another picture of her.  The tree just sways back and forth while she's doing it. 















We had a great Thanksgiving and have enjoyed getting into the Christmas spirit this week!

No comments: