The night before the marathon in New Orleans...
Cana traning in catcher. However, I think she will end up playing 2nd base instead. She has played there the last few practices and she really likes it!
A little out of order...but this is an Instagram picture of us right before the cruise boat left the dock.
This is something I saw on Pinterest and I made it for $5.00 for Chad's office...
Monday night, Cana lost another tooth on the bottom
. She pulled it herself right before ball practice.
Colton has had a rough time getting over this stomach bug we all had. He would seem fine and then start throwing up again. So he has been home all week. I am so thankful that we have had this time together. He has felt good during the day, so we got a lot of playing in this week. I begin a leave for a teacher on April 16th until the end of the year...so I was happy to spend extra time with him at home! Yesterday, we were outside and the neighbor's dog came to our house. There are actually two of them. They love the kids so everytime they see us outside-they come running! This is one of them that played with us yesterday.
Colton wanted to write me a surprise note for the next time I get on the treadmill. I had to take a picture to remember it. It said "I love Mom"
and "Colton get better soon" (because he asked me the one thing I wanted) and he drew a rainbow with a pot of gold. I love this kid...he is so tender-hearted and sweet! Cana, too! I love what God is doing with their hearts!
1 comment:
Congrats on the leave....where at? I know you will do a super job!
Post a Comment