Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vining Beach Trip 2012




 This year for our Vining vacation, we went to Martinique in Ft. Morgan.  We had a great time!  The first day we were there, Friday, was perfect.  The ocean water was great!  We ran into the Melvin crew there.  We knew they were at the beach, but didn't know they were staying at Martinique also.  We all went out to the sand bar and boogy-boarded for a while.  It was so much fun!  Colton was glad to have Luke there...even if it was just for a day.  The Melvins left out that afternoon. 











I love this picture of Cana...Both of their eyes were still red from the ocean and pool...boo!











A lot of the family pictures I had to crop down.  I forgot my tripod and had to ask a lady to take our picture.  Her daughter kept sneaking in the picture...so I had to crop them. 








Out of order, I know...but Cana and I got pedicures for the beach.  Her first ever!

 The following are phone pics...so they are out of order. 
 Playing ball with the Davises....


 Clear, Clear, water!!
 Waiting at Lamberts...
 The evening we got home, God had painted a BEAUTIFUL sunset.  Cana has always loved pink clouds so I took her out there to see God's present for her!

No comments: