Well, I've been working. I tell you...I am not used to this working thing. Getting up super early and working hard all day....being completely exhausted at night....not keeping up with my own kids' school work...has been hard to adjust to. What makes it great is that I have a SUPER sweet class and I enjoy teaching them. Elkmont is a great place to be! What else is going on? Ball...Softball AND Baseball. Cana has been practicing with the Little Trojans for a while now. Colton just started his practicing and is on some Grasshopper -named team. They are both loving it. Chad is loving getting to coach Cana's team. They have improved so much!



This past Saturday, we went out as a family. Limestone County had to work on Labor day...one of only two counties that worked in Alabama!!!! So Chad had a surprise trip for us planned since I wouldn't be off on Monday. After practice, we went to Tuscumbia to a place called the
Rattlesnake Saloon. It was so neat! You ate underneath a cave. First, we had to ride in the back of a pickup truck down a steep hill ...in gravel ...to the saloon. Then we saw that a lot of people rode their horses down it and just hitched their horses up while they ate. It was so pretty and just a different, unique experience.
The truck we rode in...
Neat experience...I'm glad we went!
Who knows when I'll get to update again. As I type... the computer sounds like it is about to BLOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment