Friday, August 10th, was the first day of school. It was actually a half day. School started a week before the county schools so I was able to go with the kids on the first day. I was so happy to be able to go and see them on their first day and pick them up. This year, Cana is in 2nd grade with Mrs. Adams. Colton is in 1st grade with Mrs. Sutton. We are looking forward to a great year!
Also, just some pics from my phone. We went to Target with Mom last week and they wanted me to take a picture. I thought it turned out pretty good!

And here is Sallie! She has grown SO much! She is such a good dog...even though she bit my nose a few weeks ago and almost bit completely through it. She was playing, though, and didn't know any better!

No comments:
Post a Comment