Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Vacation Pics

These are some pictures I took with my cell phone on vacation.  Our family went down early and stayed in Point Clear.  It was a beautiful place.  It just rained the day we were there...

 Of course, we ate supper at Lamberts...

 Then on to the beach....
 We had to move the tents because we were on private property and didn't know it...so security said we could move it anywhere behind this post.  So, we actually used the post to anchor our tents to.  Nobody said anything about covering up the sign...
 We always have to make a trip to the "game store" and ride go-carts. 
Julie rode with Cana ( I had a dress on....not prepared)
 


 Celebrating with Preston at LuLu's
 On the way home Colton found this "gem" of a cup at a gas station. He paid for his Uncle Si cup with his own money and was so proud.  He kept saying...."I am living in a dream world to have found this cup!"

No comments: