



We left Saturday to go to the beach with my in-laws for the ABS softball tournament. Chad was so busy with work that he wasn't able to go. This would seem scary to most people...traveling with your in-laws. However, I have the best in-laws! I enjoy being with them, so this trip was fun! We got back into town Thursday night. It was a little chilly at times...but we did get some beach time. I also got a funky sunburn due to putting sunscreen on after being covered in sand. Last year, Cana hated the sand and the ocean. This year, she loved it! Colton LOVED the water and kept pulling anybody who would take him to the water's edge to play. I did come home to a clean house thanks to my husband. He was also able to get a lot of "Honey Do's" accomplished. We really missed him on the trip! I thought I would post some beach pics. I will probably post some others when I have more time!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I hear you on the traveling with in-laws, because mine are awesome, too. We take our family vacation with them every year, and I wouldn't have it any other way. They get grandkid time, and we get help with the kids. It's the only way to REALLY have a vacation when you're a SAHM!
Kudos to Chad for doing so much around the house! Maybe he's figured out, like Nathan, that if he does something helpful or nice or special then I'll probably give him a "shout-out" on the blog and everyone else will know he's nice and special, too!
Post a Comment