Mama walking with the kids
Monday, March 31, 2008
Weekend Update
Saturday morning the kids and I left for Hartselle. Chad had to work this weekend so I usually try to head to Hartselle when he does that. We had a great weekend. We went to the park...where Cana always meets a new friend. Colton kept getting on the slide and saying "more time" holding one finger up. On Sunday, Chad met us in Hartselle to go to church for their Open House for the new building. There were a lot of people there. I got to see old friends again. It is always good to visit at Hartselle. The people there have watched me grow up and always offer encouragement to me. They had a wonderful worship service and the singing sounded great in the new building. They haven't posted new pictures yet, but if you are interested you can go to http://www.hartsellechurch.org/ and see some of the construction to kind of get an idea of what it looks like. Then the family went to Mama and Daddy's for some of Julie's lasagna. Yum!! We always have a good time together! Then it was back home for evening services. After church Chad told me that he was leaving (we drove separately) to pick up the pizza and we were meeting his parents at "the house". I automatically assumed that "the house" meant his parents house because that is where we usually eat when we eat together. So I load up the kids from church and go to his parents house...approx. 10 minutes from church. And I sit. When no one shows up...I call Chad and ask him where everyone is. He said "the house". My response was "whose"? He said "Ours". So I buckle the kids back up and we head back for the approx. 20 minute drive to our house. They did wait on us...even though the pizza was getting cold. We had a really good time together...once we got there! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Looks like a fun time! We missed you guys yesterday morning, but I'm sure you had a great service! They do have a beautiful new building.--Becky
Post a Comment