I made the
local paper! We were decorating for the
Storytelling Festival and they snapped my picture while I was actually posing for my own camera so I could put a picture in my internship portfolio for school. Anyway, all the other ladies (and men) did TONS more work than I did that day and I just got caught on camera posing...so here's to The Kuykendall's, The Spears',
The Bullington's, The James', The Hughes', The Cole's, The Holland's, The Banta's, Katie and Will, and I am SURE I am missing somebody, but many people worked together to turn downtown into a beautiful fall display.
3 comments:
THat is great! Im gonna have to start hanging out with you so I can be famous too.
GREAT PIC AND beautiful decor!! I WISH WE COULD BE THERE!!
I saw that picture and laughed out loud! You were holding that pumpkin just like Vanna White! You all did a great job on the square.
Post a Comment