Saturday, we went to the Pumpkin Patch. We had such a good time. I always love going. There are TONS of things for the kids to do. After time in the corn crib, the tire tower, and with the animals, we picked out our perfect pumkins on the hayride. Then they got their faces painted while Chad waited in line for 30 minutes for cotton candy. :) These are just a few of the many pictures I took while we were there.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Lori!!!! How sweet!!! The pictures are so good. Remember to cherish these days. I love you all! Mom
These pictures are amazing. You guys are too pretty:) btw, I figured out why you cant join the group, you have to be in the hUntsville/decatur network. Just add that and you should be fine ;)
2 comments:
Oh Lori!!!! How sweet!!! The pictures are so good. Remember to cherish these days. I love you all! Mom
These pictures are amazing. You guys are too pretty:)
btw, I figured out why you cant join the group, you have to be in the hUntsville/decatur network. Just add that and you should be fine ;)
Post a Comment