
Gum in Colton's hair was just one of the many events that happened this week at the Vining's. Of course...there was the "Vomit in Church" episode that I talked about in the previous post. Then on Monday, Colton got gum in his hair and we had to cut it out. He now is sporting a "missing a chunk of hair" haircut. Then, that night I was reading their bedtime story and Colton was bent over on the bed and Cana was getting up on the bed with her cup and busted his lip. On Tuesday, Colton and Cana were playing in the garage while I was running. Colton decided to take off his shirt and play "Wasp Slayer" and ended up getting stung. Luckily, he is not allergic to wasps! Then on Wednesday...in the torrential rainfall and the still-dark morning hours...I was backing out of the garage heading to Johnson Elementary for internship hours and I backed into the Alero. It was just a nudge and we thought that it was actually okay...but then we opened the passenger door and it makes some kind of noise when it opens. So, that's just great....we are trying to sell the car and I hit it! Thursday, must have been fairly uneventful, because I can't think of anything catastrophic that happened. Then on Friday, I had backed out of the garage and was heading forward and ran over Colton's Diego Big Wheel. Smashed. To pieces. Let's just say I am not as proficient as I would like to be in driving a large vehicle. Luckily the new vehicle is bigger and has not been injured...but I can't say that for many things I have hit or ran over. So, look out and grab your children and any valuables you may have when you see me coming! Maybe next week will be less eventful! On a happy note...I did finish another class and got an A. I also only have about 38 hours left for my internship. I start my next class week after next and then I only have ONE more class! YOO-HOO! I will be so happy to finish!!!
2 comments:
Poor babies! Hope you have a better week!
Oh my! I'm just now catching up on what I missed this last week! Sounds like it might have been a good week for me to be 700 miles away! Just kidding- hope you don't have any more major mishaps!!
Post a Comment