Today is my Daddy's birthday! I have already called him and sang our traditional happy birthday song. I don't know when it started, but in our family, on your birthday you get calls from each of us singing "Happy Birthday". And you never know which version you will get..sometimes it is long and dramatic and sometimes it is short and peppy! Anyway, I know I say this a lot, but I am so blessed with my family. They are such a strength for me. My Daddy and I talk a lot and share ideas and he is such an encouragement to me. My parents have been such great parents to me and have always loved me for me. Daddy, Happy Birthday! I love you!
(P.S. I know I look confused in this picture and just a little windblown....this was at the beach in August and it was SUPER windy...I could barely see...hence the squinting!)
1 comment:
hey lori...i finally took your advice and started a blog! i read your alot!!!
themcelyeafamilyblog.blogspot.com
i'll probably be contacting you lots to see how to do stuff!!!
Post a Comment