On Monday, I walked outside after working on Statistics to see this...

Chad went into work a little later so he was able to take the kids outside to play that morning. I immediately wanted to snap a picture to help save it in my memory. Then they were making pictures out of the clouds (Colton looks a little
tense!)

God has blessed me so much with my family. They are perfect for me! He knew the desires of my heart and I am so glad that He saw it fit to give them to me. Here are my valentines...A wonderful husband, who always makes me feel so secure and loved and two precious children who brighten my day with just a simple smile, hug, kiss, or I love you. Oh, and I guess this year I need to include Sasha...she has just fit right in with our family. We all just love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment