Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Update

On Friday, the kids and I went to Homespun to look around and visit Mimi at school. My Dad called me with the GREAT news while we were looking around. I nearly screamed out...which I think I did a little bit! Chad and I were going to head to Hartselle Friday night for Hartselle's singing, but I got too excited. I couldn't wait for him to get off work...so the kids and I left Homespun and headed to Mom. We spent the day rejoicing. I spent Thursday with her...just us...and although it was a good day, there were sad undertones since we were waiting for results. Friday was much different...everybody was together and happy! After Chad got to Hartselle to watch the kids, my brother, sister, and I went out to eat together. We enjoyed talking and just being together...after getting off the "roller coaster." We went to the singing and when we were leaving it was REALLY stormy, so we stayed at Mama's house for a while and didn't get in until LATE. Saturday, we slept late...10:45 (can you believe it?...I told you we got in late and the kids were tired!) and enjoyed just having a family day together! Here are some pics from the weekend...

Julie, me, Wesley
Mimi riding the train with the kiddos at Homespun...



No comments: