Cana took this picture of me...Friday, June 19, 2009
Summertime!
Since it has been warm, we have had so much fun playing outside. The other day, Chad and I wanted to play tennis so we headed to the tennis court to play. It was a lot of fun. I just love playing tennis! We play a "slow" game, but it is fun for me. Oh, and I, Lori Vining, beat the "All-American", Chad Vining. Can you believe it? Of course, I have beat him at horse also....but these times are few and far between. If you know Chad, you know how extremely competitive he is! Cana has been trying to make a fashion statment here lately. She typically wants to sport a side ponytail and check out her socks. I think she has seen the ball girls play with their socks up so this is how she wears them. Stylish, huh?
Cana took this picture of me...
Cana took this picture of me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Were y'all at the Ardmore, AL park? You were in my neck of the woods. Glad y'all had fun...way to go about beating Chad!!! :)
How I do love seeing kids have fun! Especially my grown kids! Mom
Post a Comment