Friday, January 15, 2010

Big Boy!

We have been celebrating over Colton's newest accomplishment over the past two weeks. He has been potty trained for a while, but I would always put a pull-up on him at night. I didn't want to deal with the sheets and when he woke up he would still be wet...so I was thinking he would be in pull-ups for a while. But about two weeks ago, I noticed he had been dry in the morning and I would always make a big deal about it. So after about a week of staying dry...I let him try going to bed in his big boy underwear and he has done great! No accidents! I know for those with no children this is not very interesting, but we are excited that we are officially out of the diapers/pull-up phase!

2 comments:

Gretta said...

I know how exciting that is....CONGRATS COLTON!!!! Wyatt is in big boy undies at night but still occasionally wakes up wet. Another milestone has been reached...Congrats to you all.

Anonymous said...

We did the same thing 2 weeks ago. Preston stays dry every night and has for months, but I fear that the one night I put undies on him he would pee-pee. Nope he has done awesome... So proud for Colton... Yay!!!! No more pull-ups just cute booties in undies... :)Love you guys!!! Love , MiMi