This is when Chad was out of town for his his ARPA State conference in Orange Beach. We went to Mama and Daddy's to spend a few days. The kids loved playing on the keyboard with the keys that light up to help you play the song. They also enjoyed "cooking" with Nana's kitchen stuff. They especially like the old mixer that Colton has in his hands. It was my Mom's grandmother's mixer.
This one will be labeled with a quote from Chad, "I don't like cats!" (However, it looks like Mylie is growing on him pretty well!)
On Thursday I took Mom out to lunch for her birthday. We went to Chili's and had a really good time! This is the dessert we shared...YUM!!!
Mama and Cana...
Opening her present...a canvas of our family...not sure what Cana is doing in this picture...
Cana wanted to take a picture....Now not so sure what Mama is doing in the picture...
Cana at Naptime...She begged to sleep on the couch so I let her and Mylie climbed up right beside her and napped too!
The kids wanted to make a tent so Chad made one in our room and they slept at the end of the bed in their "tent"...These are videos of the kids...I guess pure boredom has set in during this cold weather and we are looking for ways to get exercise :-) They love doing flips...Colton does this "run and flip" thing and lands HARD on the floor...Cana is a little more cautious.

1 comment:
How funny!!!! These made my day! Little Colt could be a gymnast. I believe he could get in a couple of more rolls with the force that he lands. I loved these! I also enjoyed the rest of the pictures you posted. And last, but not least, RUN LORI RUN!!!!
Post a Comment