Colton bringing me flowers...He would stop hunting eggs whenever he found one and would give it to me!
Get Ready...Get Set...
GO!!!
The hunt is on....
Cana's basket is full...
Cana actually ended up finding 28 eggs...which gave her 2nd place and she got 2nd choice as to what prize she wanted...
Colton was in 4th place with 16 eggs....and he chose this prize. Ironically enough, they chose the prizes that I brought to donate to the prize table!
Time to eat the Easter egg cookie cake Rebekah made!
Playing...
Funny story: When we were painting, Mylie did really well about not getting into anything until Sunday night. I had finished up the 2nd coats on the kitchen and the kids room and Chad was working on the Living Room. Mylie somehow got into the paint and from the looks of things looked like she sat down in it! Then she proceeded to jump across the couch before Chad caught her. I had to hose her down which resulted in me getting my arms clawed out. The slipcover on the couch has paint all over the back of it which luckily doesn't show. Still maybe I can use this to make a new couch purchase sometime soon! It wasn't too funny in the moment...but I can laugh now! I thought Chad was going to throw her out for good!
No comments:
Post a Comment