Chad had to work this weekend so he took Friday off. Thursday night the kids wanted to camp out in the den. Chad and I were watching a movie on the couch when they finally fell asleep. It didn't last long though. Colton woke up about 45 minutes later and didn't know where he was and started screaming. He was saying that he wanted to go sleep in his room...so I took him in there. Cana stayed in the tent for a little while longer at least. Here is a shot of them playing in the tent...Mylie kept clawing her way to get on the top.

Friday we took a trip to Huntsville to the $1 movies. We went to see Old Dogs...which is a really cute movie. However the first 40 minutes we watched of it...everyone looked like they were about 3 ft. tall and 3 ft. wide. It was so funny looking that I could barely pay attention to what was going on. And you could see the microphone that they hold above the actors in the scenes on the screen. So, I figured....THIS is why it is the $1 movie! But they fixed it after a while and everything was normal and I could pay attention to the plot again. Then we went to eat an early supper at Rosie's!

While Chad was at work on Saturday, Mimi volunteered to keep the kids so I could run. I had to run 10 miles that day. I felt really good that day...only the last 2 miles were a struggle. I went back home and got ready and met Mimi and the kids to go to Decatur. We went to Sticks and Stuff just to look around. They ended up having their bunk beds marked down and Chad OK'd me to go ahead and get them. So we loaded up Mimi's Tahoe. We chose a trundle bed for them at first, but space-wise it just wasn't a good decision because the trundle has to pull out. So we will still keep the trundle for Cana's room when we add onto the house. Then it was on to Target for more shopping. Chad finally got in late that night and just missed Colton getting sick for the first time. I thought he was better because all day yesterday he played and played and didn't get sick. But then last night, Cana came and got me out of bed last night to tell me he was sick again. So... who knows?
1 comment:
So sorry the stomach bug is in the house! Hope he feels better soon and nobody else gets it. Can't wait to see the bunk beds- I'm sure the kids are excited!
Post a Comment