A few weeks ago Kristi asked us if we would like to go to the beach for our birthdays. Her parents have a condo in Destin and Chad was able to get off work so we were able to go. We had never been to Destin and we thought the water there was just beautiful!! We left out around 3:30 a.m. Friday morning. Surprisingly, we only made one stop on the way there and that was to get breakfast. We went to the pool after lunch and then went out to eat at McGuire's for dinner. McGuire's is a really neat place...
Dollar bills on the ceiling, walls...just about anywhere....
A bagpipe player...and a rather confusing bathroom situation (which I didn't get a picture of)
The bus outside...
The kids piled in for a movie on the couch bed...
![]()
Playing on the beach...
Eating at Bayou Bill's...
Fun at The Track...
The playground at Destin Commons...
More beach...
Around 11:30 Sunday night in the big bed...
![]() |
| Jonathan, Kristi, Chad, and I played Mexican Train Dominoes and Phase 10 until 3:00 a.m. I am proud to say that Kristi won in Dominoes and I won in Phase 10...The girls dominated! We checked on the kids and found this... |
We had a great time! The kids got along really well. They would stay up so late and then sleep really late in the morning. We had a really good getaway and were so appreciative for being invited to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment