Things have been moving along with the house. It has been 1 month since they have poured the footing...We first got the back wall up...
Colt in his new room...
Cana in her new room...
View from the side...
Living room entry way....
The back of the old part of our house showing the additon being added...
More walls and beginning of a roof...
Living room...
The back of the house...the new part....
Our french doors were in yesterday....
Cana and Colton looking out the window of the bonus room/play room...
We also got shingles put on yesterday and the brick was delivered. The kids' tub was put in and they got excited. The steps were finished to the bonus room, so we could go up and see it. This whole process is exciting. Chad and I said the other day that we will miss our little bitty house. Everyone stayed in the same room and we weren't spread out and they ran up and down our one little hall ...and I will miss that. But I am glad for the extra space and I am also glad that we are adding on instead of moving. I sort of get attached to places with memories in them. So I am glad that I will always have the room that I rocked my babies in, and the hall that their little feet ran up and down.
No comments:
Post a Comment