Friday, December 14, 2012

House Blessings

We heard of a neat idea and wanted to do it for our house when we added onto it.  We found Bible verses that really meant a lot to each one of us and we wrote them on the walls of our house before they put the sheetrock up.  This was so neat and emotional for me.  I walked through the house praying and writing and spent a lot of good quality time with God.  Some of these you probably won't be able to read, but I have pics anyway.  ~Deuteronomy 6:9 " ...And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."

 Cana wrote 1 Tim. 4:12 about being an example even when you are young...
 I wrote the "Whatever" verse from Philippians near the tv cabinet...
 
 Cana also wanted to write the chorus to the song "Step by Step" on the steps to the bonus room.  It was her idea and I thought it was a good one.

 This is Colton's verse...He read it n chapel and it had really been on his mind lately...




No comments: