Friday, December 14, 2012

House Update

Here is another house update.  We now have sheetrock up and most of the brick is complete.  So, these pictures are a little outdated...
Living Room...outside entrance
 Living Room
 Colton's room
 Jack and Jill Bathroom
 Cana's room
 Mud/Laundry room
 Bonus room...
 Some of the Bricking...
 I know this is not about the house....but I am so tired and I just had two random pictures...so here they are...
Colton leads a song most Sunday mornings....His favorite is "You are my strength when I am weak..."  I don't think he even gets nervous anymore.  He says the number and will usually atart the song.  So proud of my baby boy!
 These were taken Sunday at Grandma's house.  The kids LOVE to play her in the game Aggravation.  I know she enjoys it too!
 My sweet girl on her 8th Birthday!!  She's growing too fast for me!

No comments: