Friday, February 15, 2008

Everybody's Blogging...

My mom always said..."if your friends jumped off a bridge...would you?" Well, it is looking like I would. It seems like a lot of my friends have started blogging, so I thought I might give it a try. However, I don't know how often I can post. I am working on my Master's in Library Media and stay at home with two children all day. This gives me very little opportunity for extracurriculars! I will try and post some new pictures when I get some! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rebekah D. said...

Glad to see you blogging too. I was wondering how long it would take you to bow to peer pressure! I'll add you to my "Blogs I Like" list so I make sure to check in on you often. Cute pics of the fam!

Becky said...

Hey Lori- I knew I'd make you cave! Glad you got yours started! I'll be checking back in on you! Becky

momx2 said...

Great to see you! Your kids are ADORABLE!!!