Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Friends

Last night I went out to dinner with my best friend from high school. We had a great time reliving some of the old times and discussing new topics too! Kelly is so funny and no matter how long it has been since we have seen or talked with each other...we always pick up right where we left off. We have been through so many hilarious situations, you wouldn't even believe that these things could even happen to two people. It sometimes seemed like we were on candid camera! We have comforted each other during breakups with boyfriends and have always supported each other with no judgments. We are going to try and get together more often. I am so grateful to God for all of the friends He has placed in my life. I know I would have never made it through high school if Kelly had not been there! She kept me laughing through all kinds of situations and encouraged me. Here is a picture from last July at our 10 year reunion (which had some hilarious situations itself):

No comments: